If a complete stranger asked you, “Mind if I crash on your couch?” What would you say? How much trust needs to be present for you to say yes? Join Casey Fenton as he shares examples of ultimate trust experiments. We’ll address common challenges and key strategies for building trust within organizations.
Casey will discuss:
- Couchsurfing – perhaps the largest trust experiment of all time
- Global trust overhead – the cost of trust on GDP
- Types of Trust: Social, Personal, Professional
- 5 Types of Tribes. Who is your ‘we’?
- Interpersonal Trust: Givers, Matchers and Takers