What is one thing your company has done to alleviate the pressure of managing work and family responsibilities?
Well-Being & Resilience
What is one exceptionally impactful thing your organization has done to boost employees’ resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic?
What is one action you would like to see your organization take to improve racial justice?
What is the #1 thing you have done (or are planning to do) to make your physical workplace safe for returning employees?
What is one thing your organization has done in response to COVID-19 that has positively impacted employee engagement?
What is the most impactful thing your organization has done to support employees’ transition to remote work?
I have seen an increase in mental health concerns and/or burnout at my workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic.
My organization has proactively taken steps to address mental health and/or burnout challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top 10 Answers
- Virtual session on managing stress in uncertain times, sessions on yoga n wellness, 24 x7 availablity of Doctor for any quick support required, introduction of COVID LEAVE for self and family, increased insurance coverage.
- Allowed indefinite work from home.
- We make sure people take the time they need during the day or week to recharge or tend to home life needs.
- Flexible work hours to take into account personal situations (homeschooling, needing a break to recharge, taking care of sick relatives...). We also made sure we kept close contact with everyone through formal and informal means - dedicated coffee time slack channels, monthly office stand-up meetings, daily and weekly rituals.
- Schedule Flexibility and Mental Health Days, creating a slack channel that's optional to join, but cuts out the noise of COVID overload if you're not looking for all of that.
- Constant contact via zoom
- thoughtful communication from Sr Leadership
- Having Zoom and Slack tools to collaborate.
- Our entire leadership team hosts a bi-weekly virtual town hall to share updates
- Increased awareness of available resources to help with stress. Not sure if folks are taking advantage though.