An Essential Element of the Remote Working Suite, During the Pandemic and Beyond
2020 continues to pose new and steeper challenges for organizations as they help their employees cope with the transition to remote work, remote school, and other ongoing obligations. At Waggl, we’ve navigated the pandemic by focusing on how to turn these formidable challenges into opportunities for our customers to highlight the importance of the Employee Voice.
During the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Waggl has helped many enterprise organizations improve their engagement and productivity by crowdsourcing real-time insight to drive faster action and alignment around critical business topics. And with remote work becoming part of the “new normal” for the foreseeable future, we believe that Waggl will continue to provide an essential element of the remote working suite, even after this crisis has passed.
Over the past six years, Waggl has evolved its platform from a lightweight, consumer-driven app to a robust enterprise platform capable of supporting organizations with many thousands of employees. We’ve upgraded our enterprise reporting solutions, added enhanced, interactive results for managers, and a suite of exportable spreadsheet-based reports for advanced analysis. We’ve also implemented true multi-language pulsing capabilities to allow our global partners to deliver a more inclusive solution to their diverse employee populations.
Our emphasis on innovation has helped Waggl to continue its own growth trajectory in 2020, even in the midst of tough market conditions. To that end, we have been honored and humbled by the industry recognition we’ve received in the past few weeks:
- Waggl is the recipient of a Bronze Golden Bridge Award in the category of “Best Technology To Combat and Reduce the Impact of COVID-19” for its “Putting People First” initiative. The 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards are the world’s premier “Business Awards” program honoring achievements in every industry around the world. The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program recognizes and honors the world’s best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, case studies and successful deployments, public relations and marketing campaigns, product management, websites, blogs, white-papers, videos, advertisements, creativity, partner programs, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world.
- The Waggl Engagement (WE) Solution has earned a Silver 2020 CEO World Award for Best New Product in the category of Technology Software. CEO World Awards celebrate the achievements of leaders and their management teams behind the year’s most outstanding initiatives. This annual awards program celebrates the individuals and teams at private or public, corporations, nonprofits, associations, vendors, and government organizations worldwide who set industry benchmarks for excellence. Inspired by the work of Clayton Christensen, author of The Innovator’s Dilemma, Waggl ran an organization-wide process in early 2019 that led to the development of the WE Solution, a comprehensive, yet agile Employee Voice platform designed to inspire employees and empower leaders. The WE Solution serves as a critical component of the essential productivity suite for all workplaces, remote, or in-person. It comes with a centralized dashboard that enables users to invite employee insights in real-time and apply them to improving business objectives, complemented by proven implementation processes, partnership resources, and best-in-class engagement question models.
- Waggl was also highly commended by Inspiring Workplaces as “Vendor of the Year.” Inspiring Workplaces™ was created by the merger of The Employee Engagement Alliance and The Employee Engagement Awards. It believes in recognizing and shaping the new, forward-thinking organizations of the future. By shedding the light on these innovative workplaces via the awards, it helps to encourage positive change in workplaces as well as provide a source of inspiration and education for those who seek it. Waggl was the recipient of the North American Employee Engagement Award in the same category in 2019. Waggl’s esteemed customer, VA North Texas, also won an Inspiring Workplace Award in the category of “Best Use of Technology.”
- For the second consecutive year, Waggl ranked in the top half of the San Francisco Business Times’ Fast 100 list. Every year, the Business Times puts together a list of the fastest-growing private companies headquartered in the Bay Area, defined as Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, and San Mateo counties, and the city of Palo Alto. The 2020 list ranks the Bay Area’s fastest-growing private companies by percent growth in net revenue from 2017 to 2019. The companies on the list span a diverse mix of industries — many from the tech world, but also construction and design, real estate, financial services, biotech, advertising, consulting, consumer products, and retail.
- In addition, Waggl ranked #250 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 Regional list for California, placing #191 for Software and #63 for San Francisco area companies. Waggl also retained a place on the Inc. 5000 2020 list of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the United States for the second consecutive year, with three-year revenue growth of 314% percent.
Clearly, we couldn’t have achieved this without having such an incredible network of customers and partners. For the past 6 months, we are very proud to report that our customer renewal rate has averaged approximately 100%. We believe this speaks to the responsiveness of our platform and team in helping organizations cope with the challenges they are experiencing during the COVID-19 crisis and the remote work dynamics that make Waggl an essential organizational platform. We are honored by your continued trust in us and will continue to do everything in our power to make your experience the best in the industry, each and every day.
2020 has forever changed the landscape of business and work – and in order to co-create the future, we can’t go backward. We’ve never more clearly seen the importance of Employee Voice in creating authentic dialogue, and aligning teams around action.
With a dialogue-first approach, Waggl goes beyond measurement to boost engagement and inclusion, creating a shared sense of ownership. By building a continuous listening process that asks people for their input, we can create an environment of mutual trust in which people feel safer and more empowered to continue doing their jobs in the face of the pandemic and beyond.
We’d love to tell you more about Waggl if you’re curious. Get in touch!