The Art of Possible: new habits, neuroscience, and the power of deliberate action.
Co-Presenter: Dr. Anton Franckeiss
Kate Tojeiro is an Executive Performance Coach for prestigious FTSE 100 and Fortune 100 clients such as Google, Accenture, Rio Tinto, and Barclays, and also the managing director of the progressive leadership consultancy X-Fusion. In our Waggl Webinar, she’ll share insights from her new book “The Art of the Possible.”Show more
Kate and Dr. Anton Franckeiss will discuss the deliberate actions you can take to help you to realize your personal and professional goals faster and more effectively. Do you want to:
Widen your horizons?
Try something new?
Conquer self-doubt, self-criticism, and fear?
“The Art of the Possible” combines Kate’s unique experiences as an executive coach with interviews with elite figures in the sports world, the latest in neuroscience, and her own personal experience during an off road motorbike challenge across the Pyrenees.
Presenter: Indi Young, Data Scientist, Researcher, Author, Co-Founder Adaptive Path
Co-Presenter: Alex Kinnebrew, Head of Strategy for Waggl
Indi has spent her career writing and training organizations how to generate ideas based on problem space research. Her books Practical Empathy and Mental Models outline a method to transform qualitative data gathered via listening sessions with people accomplishing a greater purpose into reliable, validated knowledge that forms the basis of idea generation.
Dr. Tamsin Woolley-Barker: an evolutionary biologist, biomimicry pioneer, author of Teeming: How Superorganisms Work to Build Infinite Wealth in a Finite World. An inspiring speaker with an extensive background in leadership, innovation, and sustainability, Dr. Tamsin works with a global clientele to help develop bio-inspired solutions to pressing technological and organizational challenges.
How would nature design a company? Networked societies like ants, bees, and fungi scale their vast organizations differently than we do-- by pooling diverse and independent experiences to create rich hotspots of abundance. We can benefit from nature's solutions in building resilient, adaptive organizations.
In our Webinar Dr. Tamsin will discuss:
- Organizational needs that can be innovated through Biomimcry
- Collective intelligence and swarm creativity: How would nature do it?
- Mechanisms your organization can use to create trust and transparency
Craig Bardenheuer: VP Worldwide Business Innovation & Growth at Juniper Networks
Tony Mitchell: Chief Evangelist, Waggl
Is your organization experiencing change by way of growth, geographically disperse locations or technological disruption? How are today's leaders engaging employees and aligning teams of people to deliver optimum outcomes? Craig Bardenheuer will share insights and strategies on how Juniper Networks connects their 9,000+ employees, spread out over 100 countries, by creating a culture of listening.
Join Craig as he shares:
- How to develop a listening culture
- Strategies for effective meetings and events
- The value of an empowered workforce
- Innovative brainstorming solutions
Casey Fenton: Co-Founder, Founding Chairman CouchSurfing, CEO/Founder Solvolve, CEO/Founder Mast.ly
Adam Tanner: Co-Founder, Waggl
If a complete stranger asked you, “Mind if I crash on your couch?” What would you say? How much trust needs to be present for you to say yes? Join Casey Fenton as he shares examples of ultimate trust experiments. We'll address common challenges and key strategies for building trust within organizations.
Casey will discuss:
- Couchsurfing - perhaps the largest trust experiment of all time
- Global trust overhead - the cost of trust on GDP
- Types of Trust: Social, Personal, Professional
- 5 Types of Tribes. Who is your ‘we’?
- Interpersonal Trust: Givers, Matchers, and Takers
Dan Denison: Chairman and Founding Partner of Denison Consulting, Author, Speaker, Professor of Management and Organization for IMD (International Institute for Management Development)
Michael Papay: CEO and Co-founder of Waggl, Speaker, Technology Entrepreneur
Discover the value of combining an annual survey, plus agile pulse survey methodology, to create a fully integrated solution for thoughtful action planning. Learn how to harness the best of both approaches to provide the breadth and agility that will keep your organization focused on a process that drives real change.
- Why now? Defining and navigating waves of transformation
- Top questions to predict high-performing cultures that can successfully navigate change
- The Path to High Performance
William Gentry: Director, Leadership Insights and Analytics & Senior Research Scientist at Center for Creative Leadership, and Author
Alex McMullin: Account Management, Waggl
William shares his leadership experience from helping New Leaders become successful in these areas:
- Why New Leaders are so important to building a pipeline of leaders in organizations and how they need more help, support, and development.
- Defining the “script” of successful workers in organizations and why it’s imperative that the script is flipped.
- Diving into practical, actionable, on-the-job tips to be the boss everyone wants to work for.
Co-presenter: Adam Tanner
Introducing a new, realistic loyalty pact between employer and employee
Managers today in the networked age are facing a dilemma. You can’t afford to offer lifetime employment. But you can’t build a lasting, innovative business when everyone acts like a free agent. Models built for long-term employment no longer work in modern workplaces that are defined by continuous change.
“The Alliance” offers a solution. Stop thinking of employees as family or free agent, and instead think of them as allies in a tour of duty.
- Rebuild lost trust with straight talk that recognizes realities of the modern economy.
- Create realistic and mutually beneficial employer/employee relationships
- Put trust at the heart of your management strategy
Chris Yeh co-authored “The Alliance,” with Reid Hoffman, founder/chairman of LinkedIn. He’ll share insights from this bold and practical guide for managers and executives and preview tools that help you recruit, manage, and retain the kind of employees that help your company thrive in today’s world.