Craig Bardenheuer: VP Worldwide Business Innovation & Growth at Juniper Networks
Tony Mitchell: Chief Evangelist, Waggl
Is your organization experiencing change by way of growth, geographically disperse locations or technological disruption? How are today's leaders engaging employees and aligning teams of people to deliver optimum outcomes? Craig Bardenheuer will share insights and strategies on how Juniper Networks connects their 9,000+ employees, spread out over 100 countries, by creating a culture of listening.
Join Craig as he shares:
- How to develop a listening culture
- Strategies for effective meetings and events
- The value of an empowered workforce
- Innovative brainstorming solutions
Casey Fenton: Co-Founder, Founding Chairman CouchSurfing, CEO/Founder Solvolve, CEO/Founder Mast.ly
Adam Tanner: Co-Founder, Waggl
If a complete stranger asked you, “Mind if I crash on your couch?” What would you say? How much trust needs to be present for you to say yes? Join Casey Fenton as he shares examples of ultimate trust experiments. We'll address common challenges and key strategies for building trust within organizations.
Casey will discuss:
- Couchsurfing - perhaps the largest trust experiment of all time
- Global trust overhead - the cost of trust on GDP
- Types of Trust: Social, Personal, Professional
- 5 Types of Tribes. Who is your ‘we’?
- Interpersonal Trust: Givers, Matchers, and Takers
Dan Denison: Chairman and Founding Partner of Denison Consulting, Author, Speaker, Professor of Management and Organization for IMD (International Institute for Management Development)
Michael Papay: CEO and Co-founder of Waggl, Speaker, Technology Entrepreneur
Discover the value of combining an annual survey, plus agile pulse survey methodology, to create a fully integrated solution for thoughtful action planning. Learn how to harness the best of both approaches to provide the breadth and agility that will keep your organization focused on a process that drives real change.
- Why now? Defining and navigating waves of transformation
- Top questions to predict high-performing cultures that can successfully navigate change
- The Path to High Performance
William Gentry: Director, Leadership Insights and Analytics & Senior Research Scientist at Center for Creative Leadership, and Author
Alex McMullin: Account Management, Waggl
William shares his leadership experience from helping New Leaders become successful in these areas:
- Why New Leaders are so important to building a pipeline of leaders in organizations and how they need more help, support, and development.
- Defining the “script” of successful workers in organizations and why it’s imperative that the script is flipped.
- Diving into practical, actionable, on-the-job tips to be the boss everyone wants to work for.
Sara Roberts: Author, speaker, and executive advisor to giants like GE.
Adam Tanner: Co-Founder, Waggl
What does a winning, future-ready culture look like? How do we make sure our organizations are adaptable to changes in structure, leadership, and markets? Guest Presenter Sara Roberts, will be sharing her insights and learnings on how you can create this kind of thriving company. She will share insights from her latest book Nimble, Focused, Feisty: Organizational Cultures that Win in the New Era and How to Create Them.
Captain George Dom: USN (Ret), former Commanding Officer and Flight Leader of the Blue Angels
Tony Mitchell: Waggl
- Understand why high-trust leadership is critical to individual and organizational high performance
- Discover the core ingredients in achieving high-trust in individuals and organizations
- Develop an individual action plan to apply the lessons of high-trust to your most important relationship