The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age
Co-presenter: Adam Tanner
Introducing a new, realistic loyalty pact between employer and employee Show more
“The Alliance” offers a solution. Stop thinking of employees as family or free agent, and instead think of them as allies in a tour of duty.
- Rebuild lost trust with straight talk that recognizes realities of the modern economy.
- Create realistic and mutually beneficial employer/employee relationships
- Put trust at the heart of your management strategy
Chris Yeh co-authored “The Alliance,” with Reid Hoffman, founder/chairman of LinkedIn. He’ll share insights from this bold and practical guide for managers and executives and preview tools that help you recruit, manage, and retain the kind of employees that help your company thrive in today’s world.
Dr. Tamsin Woolley-Barker: an evolutionary biologist, biomimicry pioneer, author of Teeming: How Superorganisms Work to Build Infinite Wealth in a Finite World. An inspiring speaker with an extensive background in leadership, innovation, and sustainability, Dr. Tamsin works with a global clientele to help develop bio-inspired solutions to pressing technological and organizational challenges.
How would nature design a company? Networked societies like ants, bees, and fungi scale their vast organizations differently than we do-- by pooling diverse and independent experiences to create rich hotspots of abundance. We can benefit from nature's solutions in building resilient, adaptive organizations.
In our Webinar Dr. Tamsin will discuss:
- Organizational needs that can be innovated through Biomimcry
- Collective intelligence and swarm creativity: How would nature do it?
- Mechanisms your organization can use to create trust and transparency
Craig Bardenheuer: VP Worldwide Business Innovation & Growth at Juniper Networks
Tony Mitchell: Chief Evangelist, Waggl
Is your organization experiencing change by way of growth, geographically disperse locations or technological disruption? How are today's leaders engaging employees and aligning teams of people to deliver optimum outcomes? Craig Bardenheuer will share insights and strategies on how Juniper Networks connects their 9,000+ employees, spread out over 100 countries, by creating a culture of listening.
Join Craig as he shares:
- How to develop a listening culture
- Strategies for effective meetings and events
- The value of an empowered workforce
- Innovative brainstorming solutions
Casey Fenton: Co-Founder, Founding Chairman CouchSurfing, CEO/Founder Solvolve, CEO/Founder Mast.ly
Adam Tanner: Co-Founder, Waggl
If a complete stranger asked you, “Mind if I crash on your couch?” What would you say? How much trust needs to be present for you to say yes? Join Casey Fenton as he shares examples of ultimate trust experiments. We'll address common challenges and key strategies for building trust within organizations.
Casey will discuss:
- Couchsurfing - perhaps the largest trust experiment of all time
- Global trust overhead - the cost of trust on GDP
- Types of Trust: Social, Personal, Professional
- 5 Types of Tribes. Who is your ‘we’?
- Interpersonal Trust: Givers, Matchers, and Takers
Dan Denison: Chairman and Founding Partner of Denison Consulting, Author, Speaker, Professor of Management and Organization for IMD (International Institute for Management Development)
Michael Papay: CEO and Co-founder of Waggl, Speaker, Technology Entrepreneur
Discover the value of combining an annual survey, plus agile pulse survey methodology, to create a fully integrated solution for thoughtful action planning. Learn how to harness the best of both approaches to provide the breadth and agility that will keep your organization focused on a process that drives real change.
- Why now? Defining and navigating waves of transformation
- Top questions to predict high-performing cultures that can successfully navigate change
- The Path to High Performance
William Gentry: Director, Leadership Insights and Analytics & Senior Research Scientist at Center for Creative Leadership, and Author
Alex McMullin: Account Management, Waggl
William shares his leadership experience from helping New Leaders become successful in these areas:
- Why New Leaders are so important to building a pipeline of leaders in organizations and how they need more help, support, and development.
- Defining the “script” of successful workers in organizations and why it’s imperative that the script is flipped.
- Diving into practical, actionable, on-the-job tips to be the boss everyone wants to work for.
Sara Roberts: Author, speaker, and executive advisor to giants like GE.
Adam Tanner: Co-Founder, Waggl
What does a winning, future-ready culture look like? How do we make sure our organizations are adaptable to changes in structure, leadership, and markets? Guest Presenter Sara Roberts, will be sharing her insights and learnings on how you can create this kind of thriving company. She will share insights from her latest book Nimble, Focused, Feisty: Organizational Cultures that Win in the New Era and How to Create Them.